To Register for the Course
The OPT Workshop can be found in Cystart under F-1 Student Services. It is listed as "OPT Workshop."
To Complete the Course
The OPT Workshop contains 5 modules. Each module contains at least 1 video and 1 quiz. For each module, you must score 100% before you can advance to the next quiz. If you do NOT score 100%, you will need to retake the quiz. You can retake the quiz as many times as you need. To successfully complete the OPT Workshop, you must finish all 5 modules. Once you complete all 5 modules, you will receive an email from ISSO confirming that you have completed the OPT Workshop.
The steps for completing the modules are as follows:
1. Click "OPT: Module 1" below to begin the OPT Workshop.
2. Watch the videos from start to finish.
3. Answer the quiz questions within the module and submit. If you do not receive 100%, Cystart will not allow you to proceed to OPT: Module 2.
4. Repeat this process until all 5 modules have been completed.
5. Once you have completed all modules, you can apply for OPT through CyStart by completing the Optional Practical Training e-form.