To Find the Workshop
The CPT Workshop can be found in Cystart under F-1 Student Services. It is listed as "CPT Workshop."
To Complete the Workshop
The CPT Workshop contains 5 modules. Each module contains 1 video and 1 quiz. For each module, you must score 100% before you can advance to the next quiz. If you do NOT score 100%, you will need to retake the quiz. You can retake the quiz as many times as you need. To successfully complete the CPT Workshop, you must finish all 5 modules. Once you complete all 5 modules, you will receive an email from ISSO confirming that you have completed the CPT Workshop.
The steps for completing the modules are as follows:
1. Click "CPT: Module 1" below to begin the CPT Workshop.
2. Watch the video from start to finish.
3. Answer the quiz questions within the module and submit. If you do not receive 100%, Cystart will not allow you to proceed to CPT: Module 2.
4. Repeat this process until all 5 modules have been completed.
5. Once you have completed all modules, you can apply for CPT through Cystart by completing the Curricular Practical Training e-form.