J-1 Student Immigration Information

Frequently Asked Questions:      J-1 to F-1     

Documents:      Form G-1145     Form I-539     I-539 Instructions

Note: For a change of status to F-1, you must apply more than 90 days before the start date of the semester you plan to enroll. If you plan to apply fewer than 90 days you will need to schedule an appiontment with an advisor to discuss other options.